We have started making our booth for local craft shows. The first thing we did was grab up as many pallets as we could. We knew that we wanted to make the walls out of pallet wood in order to hang the pieces and keep cost down.
As you can see, there is a lot of wood and none of it fits together very well.
I cut some 2*4 from the old workbench in the garage. Then I fastened some hinges to two of the freshly flushed panels. So far, I've spent $24 on 8 heavy-duty hinges. All the wood has been free. I used a circular saw to shave off the excess wood so that it will fold along the hinges.
Here is the back of the wall, three panels hinged together so that I can fold them up like an accordion and move them easily. They are pretty heavy but well worth it. I'll try and get some pictures of the finished booth up tomorrow.